8300RE: [nslu2-general] Plug owner... Password for the plug section of Nslu2-Linux?

  • Gregg C Levine
    Jan 13, 2011
      Hello!
      I'm not the fellow who's responsible for that section... But I have a
      question, here you state:
      " The open pogo site is shutting down their repo..."

      Is any reason given for the decision?
      ---
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      "This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!"

      On
      > Behalf Of ninermacniner
      > Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:57 PM
      > To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [nslu2-general] Plug owner... Password for the plug section of
      Nslu2-Linux?

      > Really want to take part in this with my pogoplug, but it seems the plug
      section has
      > been password protected. Any reason? Can the pass be given out? The open
      pogo site
      > is shutting down their repo...
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mac