8270Ethernet po blem with NSLU2

  • Paul Marwick
    Dec 2, 2010
      I have a NSLU" which was unslung to a 512mb flash drive a couple of
      months ago. It is used to connect a Toppfield Freeview PVR to the
      network. Doesn't get a huge amount of use, but I have used it to backup
      recordings from the Toppy hard drive and to move new firmware to the Toppy.

      Yesterday, I found that it had the ethernet LED on the front panel
      blinking. Couldn't log in to the web interface, and I've had no luck
      trying to reboot it.

      It looks as though the ethernet port has died, but I'm wondering if
      there is any way to be sure that is the problem. I don't really want to
      have to try and find another one if I can avoid it.....

      Paul.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic