8210nslu2 will boot via redboot but not normally

  • sszretter
    Aug 31, 2010
      I have been dealing with an issue where my nslu2 will not boot and will also not go in to upgrade mode via the reset button.

      So I finally figured out how to get in to redboot mode, and was able to use the upgrade command and flash that way.

      It still would not boot, but I found if I go in to redboot, and not press control-c, it boots! Currently I have SlugOS installed, boots fine and I can log in.

      However, if I power down or tell SlugOS to reboot, the unit reboots and just sits with the amber light and ethernet green light. Never goes further.

      any ideas?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic