8185Re: [nslu2-general] panic, nslu suddenly dead?

  • matcaley
    Jul 21 4:26 AM
      Hi all,
      I have the same problem as coldnan but no replacement power supply (checked
      all devices in my flat but no joy). Following suggestions elsewhere on this
      board I tried to access the files using an Ubuntu live CD. Initially no
      problems, all my files are there however I was not able to open/move them as
      apparently I didn't have permission as I was not the owner of the files.

      Bit of a newbie to Linux and any suggestions of what I have done wrong and
      how to work around this would be much appreciated.

      thanks
      matcaley