8157Re: IPKG Feeds Down?

  • maik_nospam_reiss
    Jun 7, 2010
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "bjorn.kvisli" and "kullberg73" wrote:

      > > Tried Yesterday (wednesday) at 21.00 (GMT+1 or UTC+1) here in sweden and it didn't work. Still getting 404s for both cross and unstable feeds on my end. A bit disappointing since I, as a totally Linux Noob, dived into the black hole and did an unslung on the NSLU2 whick worked as a charm, BUT the whole idea of the unslinging was to to install MediaTomb (or perhaps uShare) but I can't install because of the mentioned problem...
      > >
      > > Anyone please post a message here when it's up again!
      > >
      > > /Björn
      > >

      > The feeds don't work in my lovation (Norway) either, and they haven't
      > for a long time. See messages below.
      > [...]
      > HTTP 404
      > [...]

      Hi,
      I was not able to install midnight commander (mc) from IPKG for days. Always got the same error message, you got, for days. But back from vacation on June/05, it then worked fine from Hannover/Germany via GMX/DSL.

      May be there is some global routing problem?

      Greetings,
      Modem Man
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic