8155Re: IPKG Feeds Down?

  • bjorn.kvisli
    Jun 6, 2010
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "kullberg73" <bjorn@...> wrote:

      > Tried Yesterday (wednesday) at 21.00 (GMT+1 or UTC+1) here in sweden and it didn't work. Still getting 404s for both cross and unstable feeds on my end. A bit disappointing since I, as a totally Linux Noob, dived into the black hole and did an unslung on the NSLU2 whick worked as a charm, BUT the whole idea of the unslinging was to to install MediaTomb (or perhaps uShare) but I can't install because of the mentioned problem...
      >
      > Anyone please post a message here when it's up again!
      >
      > /Björn

      The feeds don't work in my lovation (Norway) either, and they haven't
      for a long time. See messages below.

      ipkg install cups
      Installing cups (1.4.3-1) to root...
      Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/cups_1.4.3-1_armeb.ipk
      wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
      Nothing to be done
      An error ocurred, return value: 22.
      Collected errors:
      ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-X0EsLe http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/cross/cups_1.4.3-1_armeb.ipk'
      Failed to download cups. Perhaps you need to run 'ipkg update'?

      Regards,
      Bjørn
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic