8083Re: [nslu2-general] flash image

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Apr 2 7:06 AM
      All unslung and SlugOS images on the nslu2-linux.org website are full
      flash images, containing the redboot bootloader. (The various tools for
      flashing your NSLU2 know not to reflash the bootloader, but we still go
      through the trouble to put it in those images anyway, for exactly the
      situations you are in.) Note that once you restore the flash image with
      jtag, you'll have to reset the MAC address manually in the flash.
      Information on where this is stored and/or how to do this should be on
      the wiki.
      -Mike (mwester)