8022Downgrade transmission using ipkg?

  • jl0242
    Feb 2, 2010

      I recently did an ipkg update & upgrade and received an update from Transmission 1.76 to 1.80. Is there any way I can downgrade back to 1.76 using ipkg?

      I'm having a number of problems with version 1.80. The transmission-daemon process terminates regularly, and I've seen a huge increase in the number of pieces failing their checksum test (shown in /var/log/messages). I've been trying to download a few different torrents and after around a week of sporadic downloading I've received a total of around 3Mb. I'm pretty certain these problems started with the update.

      Does anyone have access to the 1.76 ipk?

      Cheers,
      Joe
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic