8013Large HDD Raid

  • whitehat09
    Jan 27, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      Im not very linux savy but love my slug. My current setup is running the latest Unslung firmware with a 750GB WD my book connected to Disk 1, for packages I use Ushare and take advantage of the FTP capabilities by remotely connecting, and run a crappy lil website. My question is can the slug perform disk-disk backups (raid?) on 1TB or larger drives? (so 1TB drive on disk 1 and 1TB drive on disk 2) I recently bought a PS3 and have fallen prey to the world of HD content, and movie files between 5-10GBs each will probably fill my 750GB HDD soon (plus all the other crap on there), and the raid is just because Ive heard of horrible external HDD stories where they just die. Ive done some research buts its been difficult finding an answer.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic