7942Re: Novice - Need Help!!

  • JimG
    Nov 11, 2009
      I'm running stock firmware 2.3R76. I don't have any other systems running Linux. The Slug will take ~2 hours for every 100gig drive space that needs formatting to EXT3, so it helps to be patient. It's too bad that NSLU2 doesn't provide an ongoing status of the formatting process. HTH, J

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Paul Carmichael <wibbleypants@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic