7896Re: [nslu2-general] What next?

  • Peter Chant
    Sep 9, 2009
      On Wednesday 12 August 2009, Gregg C Levine wrote:
      > Hello!
      > I agree with you Corneliu regarding the Sheeva plug. I might also add that
      > my Linux distribution Slackware has been successfully ported to the thing.

      I wonder if there are any other light weight low power alternatives, I've
      played with midge running on an edimax router board, but I wondered if there
      is something even lighter weight for those of us who really ought to be using
      micro controllers but would like the luxury of ethernet and usb and
      programming in python or tcl rather than C or machine code. For mains
      connected applications Sheeva plug must be it, but not so useful for batter
      power perhaps?

      Pete

      --
      Peter Chant