      From: beerman_wendel <beerman_wendel@...>
      Subject: [nslu2-general] python question
      To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 16 August, 2009, 2:04 PM

      Hi everybody,

      I installed package python on my SlugOS 5.3 slug.

      started a python program:

      "ImportError: No module named platform"

      I have absolutely no clue as how python works. May be this is a basic configuration thing that I have to do first ...

      The python program has the task to go to web-address, download a bunch of xml pages and convert them to http.

      Any ideas?

      Rigas

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/