7870Re: What next?

  • doll_oliver
    Aug 12, 2009
      All,

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, CORNELIU DOBAN wrote:
      > The SheevaPlug is more powerful (1GHz ARM9) and in the same price range ($99) as the NSLU2 [...]

      I'm also considering to replace my SLUG with a SheevaPlug. Though following the link to the marvel site I get a bit confused thus please allow a few questions:

      o which version would be the right choice: PogoPlug or ShivaPlug Dev Kit?

      o there's also an EU version. I guess this just has an EU jack (instead of the US one), but the EU connector can be removed in the same way as the US jack to give access for a power cord?

      o are there any recommendations for a source ordering in Europe (to avoid custom trouble)?
      --
      thx & cheers
      Oliver