      From: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Peter Lohmann
      Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 2:53 AM
      To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nslu2-general] What next?

      Hi!

      I am currently using a SLUG with one harddrive as a debian box hosting an
      SVN
      repository for my private document management system. It works quite OK, but
      would like some more power when it comes to data throughput and fancy some
      other
      features.

      Do you guys know of any hardware that
      - can house two drives (external or internal)
      - can spin down the drives (my external drive cannot spin down currently)
      [--> the WD mybook series can do that on their own, right?]
      - does have a little bit more power than the nslu2 (for example to run a
      VPN
      server)
      - does have moderate to low power consumption
      - debian can be installed upon
      - is available in Europe?

      Thanks and best regards,

      Peter