7862Re: [nslu2-general] Directory Browsing

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Aug 8, 2009
      Adam wrote:
      > I have another instance of thttpd running on my slug, when I go to browse a directory, it uses the linksys directory browsing HTML, how I stop the slug from doing this and just throw up a generic directory list?

      More information is required before anyone can help. What version of
      Unslung are you running? What did you do to get another instance of
      thttpd to run? Can you provide the config file(s) you are using? What
      things have you tried in order to fix the problem (so that nobody wastes
      time with stuff you've already tried)?

      Mike (mwester)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic