7859Everything works fine, but the status led keeps blinking

  • salvaleuven
    Aug 4, 2009
      Hello, i'm dazzled with this situation: I've the slug working fine, i use rtorrent and ushare regularly, share files and folders perfect...but the status led is always blinking green, and it never beeps back from a reboot. I repeat: everything works fine except that blinking light.

      My configuration: NSLU2 with a 640 GB USB disk on USB port #2. UNSLUNG.

      I assure i've been searching google for months, sorry if this is a bit simple.

      Thanks in advance,

      Salvador
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic