7858slug website help

  • curtisdonahue
    Jul 17, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      pretty new to this so be easy. I love my nslu2 and set it up as a simple webpage host (followed this http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SimpleHomeWebsite) and that worked great. I have little linux experience and little webpage design experience, mostly html, and i was hoping to add a simple php script. Ive read a few guides on what i need to install on the slug but im getting confused and wat im trying isnt working. Im not planning on using a lot of php, atleast not in the foreseeable future, so if anyone could point me in the right direction as to wat i need and wat i need to do to set it up that would be great.

      Thanks,
      Curtis