7757RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Marvell donates a SheevaPlug

  • Gregg C Levine
    Mar 7, 2009
      And as it happens you forgot an ARM based port of Slackware (Unofficial as
      it happens.) Which will be my selected one.

      I meant what I plan on bringing to it. Over on the OWFS list there was
      discussion regarding using the device for that purpose, however the single
      USB port is considered to be the big problem for that process.

      Well anyway, RSN is the key phrase here.
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic