7754RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Marvell donates a SheevaPlug

  • Gregg C Levine
    Mar 6, 2009
      Hello!
      To quote a certain individual who reminds me of a certain individual "Works
      for me!".

      I've been planning on getting one of the developer's kits as soon as the
      little devils were announced. (About the only problem was in figuring what I
      plan on running on it.)

      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...

      On
      > Behalf Of Joel Gebhart
      > Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:33 PM
      > To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [nslu2-general] Re: Marvell donates a SheevaPlug
      >
      > > agreed to donate one of these units to the nslu2-linux project.
      > > Brian Zhou is going to create an Optware feed for it.
      >
      > That is really exciting. When yall have it up, I plan to buy one to
      support Marvell and yall's
      > work.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic