773NSLU2 not recognising drive.

  • Mike Green
    Feb 7 8:35 PM

      I've just installed an NSLU2 and it's recognised one of my two disks
      (an IBM portable 40GB Thinkpad drive. It does not, though, recognise
      my other drive (80GB Freecom classic hard drive). I've tried both
      ports on the NSLU2; sometimes the disk light comes on and sometimes
      not. The web software for the NSLU2 *never* sees the disk though. The
      disk itself is fine and works when plugged into my PC.

      Can anyone point me at a few things I can try looking at to fix this
      as I've no experience in this area before.

      Thanks,

      Mike
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic