7699Re: Bricked NSLU2 ?

  • sdm485
    Feb 2, 2009
      The power supply has probably died but the NSLU2 is OK. You could connect a voltmeter
      to the ends to see what is there. I would be careful about the replacement power supply
      though. The NSLU2 feeds the power supply voltage directly to the USB ports (so it can drive
      USB hard drives I expect) so the voltage is important. I would suggest you get a similar
      regulated 5V supply. The ones that come with USB hubs are a good choice but you would
      have to change the connector.
      Steve