7635Re: [nslu2-general] Invisible SLUG

  • Mike (mwester)
    Dec 5, 2008
      markgauldin wrote:
      > I have an NSLU2 running Unslung that's been working fine for months.
      > Suddenly today, it's no longer accessible. I can't even ping it. I've
      > tried power cycling the unit and holding down the reset button through
      > the reset process, but no luck. The Status light shows solid green,
      > and the Ethernet light is lit. I disconnected everything from the USB
      > ports before starting the reset process. I also tried pinging the
      > default IP address of, but that doesn't work either.
      > Any suggestions?

      This is a Frequently Asked Question -- see the mailing list archives for
      information on the correct way to reset the network settings for the
      device (hint: you can only do it if you reflash to the original Linksys
      firmware; no alternate firmwares have the ability to reset the network
      settings via the reset button).

      You might also find this helpful:

      Mike (mwester)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic