7602RE: [nslu2-general] older original linksys firmware

  • Ralph Finch
    Oct 25, 2008
      As I'm getting my feet wet, so to speak, with NSLU2 now,
      any thoughts on which path to follow first:
      unslung
      slug/OS

      "It depends". How proficient are you at linux admin? What do you intend to
      do with the slug?

      I used Sun Solaris many years ago including a little admin, and only really
      need the slug for a cheap, very low power proxy server. So I'm sticking
      with unslung for now. So far it seems quite complete.

      Ralph Finch