7553Re: HELP! My NSLU2 is no longer seeing 1.5TB disk attached to disk1 USB

  • janne5011
    Sep 4, 2008
      If you cant get it work again on your slug and need to rescue data
      you can use "Ext2fsd" application for windows and mount the disk in
      windows.I use it on vista version 45 - works fine.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Dadd"
      <christopher_dadd@...> wrote:

      > I have a NSLU2 running Unslung V2.3R63 and a 1.5tb drive attached
      to it
      > on disk 1 usb.
      >
      > This morning I went to download some media from it and only a few
      > directories were left on it. I rebooted the NSLU2 and the hard disk
      and
      > the NSLU2 only boots from flash. It doesn't see the USB disk at all.
      >
      > I'm in a slight panic as I don't have a backup of the entire thing
      and
      > of course the disk is not a windows format anymore. It's
      particularly
      > irritating that I've ordered a raid array to keep a live back with
      but
      > it's not arrived yet.
      >
      > What precise order to I switch on the slug and disk?
      >
      > What do I do next?
      >
      > Regards
      > Chris

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic