7551HELP! My NSLU2 is no longer seeing 1.5TB disk attached to disk1 USB

  • Christopher Dadd
    Sep 4, 2008
      I have a NSLU2 running Unslung V2.3R63 and a 1.5tb drive attached to it
      on disk 1 usb.

      This morning I went to download some media from it and only a few
      directories were left on it. I rebooted the NSLU2 and the hard disk and
      the NSLU2 only boots from flash. It doesn't see the USB disk at all.

      I'm in a slight panic as I don't have a backup of the entire thing and
      of course the disk is not a windows format anymore. It's particularly
      irritating that I've ordered a raid array to keep a live back with but
      it's not arrived yet.

      What precise order to I switch on the slug and disk?

      What do I do next?

      Regards
      Chris
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic