7499Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Cannot Access NSLU2

  • jl.050877@gmail.com
    Jul 20, 2008
      On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 06:37:44PM -0000, Scott wrote:
      > Hi guys... my slug died while i was on vacation <sigh>. I have driver
      > from www.fs-driver.org, but is complains that the ext3 partition needs
      > recovery, and the their driver doesn't support it. Short of finding
      > another slug, which aren't sold locally anymore in eastern CT, how can
      > I get my data?

      One option is to burn a linux boot CD (Knoppix,
      SystemRescueCD, or other), put it in your MS-box, and re-boot. You
      can then run e2fsck to repair the partition and/or copy your files.

      John
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic