7493Re: SLugOS/BE as NFS client

  • beerman_wendel
    Jul 19, 2008
      Well ... here comes the message again - I think it has all the
      necessary details ...

      Rigas

      Hello,

      I installed SLUGOS/BE on SLUG2 and want to attach an nfs share from
      SLUG1 (Openslug 3.10) to it.

      I exported the share in SLUG1 (added the following line to etc\exports:)

      /opt/mp3 192.168.xxx.xxx(ro,no_root_squash,sync)

      On SLUG2 im tried to mount that share with:

      mount SLUG1:/opt/mp3 /opt/music

      I received:

      mount: unknown filesystem type 'nfs'

      Does that mean, that SLUGOS/BE does not support NFS?
      Or do I just have to install some packages?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic