7490Re: [nslu2-general] Re: SLugOS/BE as NFS client

  • Mike (mwester)
    Jul 19, 2008
      beerman_wendel wrote:

      > just have a look at the top of the tread, please ... :-)
      >
      > Rigas

      There is no thread at the top :) There are many different ways to
      get/read the email from the list, and not all viewers of the email will
      have all the messages in their inbox. In general, if a thread has been
      open for a while, it's worth summarizing the situation anew for those
      who have come into the thread in the middle, or for those who have lost
      the context of the thread -- this applies to any internet mail-list.

      I guess if I get bored today, I can go off to the Yahoo archives and
      search to see what your original problem might be...

      Mike (mwester)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic