7482Re: [nslu2-general] Re: SLugOS/BE as NFS client

  • Mike (mwester)
    Jul 18, 2008
      beerman_wendel wrote:
      > After spending some more hours an that subject, I did not make any
      > progress ...
      > Could it be that SlugOS/BE does not support NFS as a file system after
      > all and therefor cannot act as a NFS CLIENT?

      SlugOS works very nicely as an NFS client, as well as an NFS server.

      > Any hint is appreciated.

      Well, you haven't provided any information on the issue in this email.
      If you've done so earlier, and not gotten any response, then perhaps
      you've not asked a question that anyone can respond to -- rethinking and
      rephrasing the issue may be helpful. Or at least a URL to the archived
      email that you send earlier...

      > Rigas

      Mike (mwester)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic