7399Re: Corrupt internal memory, flashing power light

  • sd_vmax
    May 24, 2008
      Using the Serccom software, I was able to successfully flash the Slug.
      After the software said, "Update successful", the Slug rebooted, but
      the power light is flashing. After powering down using the front
      power button, and restarting, same thing.

      What gives? What does the flashing power light mean? How do I fix this?

      Thanks Janne5011.

      Brian

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "janne5011" <janne5011@...> wrote:

      > I read your msg again and I see you got a windows machine.Its more
      > easy use serccom tool with windows, since you dont know your password
      > on the linux machine.
      > In this forum click on "Files" and there is "Upgrade-
      > file_2007_XP.exe".
      > No need for a linux CD=).
      >

      > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "sd_vmax" <sd_vmax@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks, Janne
      > >
      > > I need more detail.
      > >
      > > I stated in my first message that I already entered upgrade mode.
      > >
      > > Please re-read my questions.

      > > window
      > > > as
      > the

      > > said, "Command
      > > > not
      > >

      > > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "janne5011" <janne5011@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello, you need to shutdown the NSLU2 and unplug all USB cables
      > and
      > > > devices.keep NSLU2 connected to network ,or connected to the
      > puter
      > > > with uplsug. Then enter upgrade mode by pull down the reset
      > button
      > > > until the readylight on your slug start to blink.Pull down that
      > > > button same time you press the startbutton.
      > > > Then take your Unslung-6.10-beta.bin-file and with the upslug
      > tool
      > > > upload that file. after its done nslu2 reboots and your done.
      > > > good luck/J

      > > > down.
      > was

      > boots