7332Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Unable to connect to my SLUG

  • Steve Phariss
    Apr 25, 2008
      It was a combination of the slug needing to be reset to factor default
      (reset for 20-30 secs till beep) and having two network connections active
      on my computer in the same subnet. Once I fixed both those conditions I was
      able to access the slug.