7317Re: [nslu2-general] Newby question - NTFS partition not recognized

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Apr 21, 2008
      On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 15:05 +0000, Sean wrote:

      > I will apologize in advance as I am sure this question has been
      > answered but I did search and could not find anyone with this exact
      > problem.

      Have a look at:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/R63DiskBehaviour

      > The bigger quesiton is how do I get both NTFS partitions to be
      > recognized by the NSLU2 (and why were both recognized the one time and
      > never again - I should never of powered down again after that).

      You could always mount them with the mount command.

      But probably the biggest problem is how to get ntfs stable.

      --
      Marcel Nijenhof
      Optware package develpor