7010Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Preserving ALLCAPS directory names on FAT partitions

  • Carl Lowenstein
    Jan 3, 2008
      On 1/3/08, dnquark <leo.alekseyev+nabble@...> wrote:

      > Never mind, the rc.local works, *however* I still am having trouble
      > with unicode. How can I find out how and with what options the mount
      > command is issued internally? The -o utf8 or codpage=unicode
      > options don't help.

      Unix and Unix-like systems for the past 30 or more years have had the
      file /etc/mtab which contains the operating system's list of mounted
      file systems with their options.

      You can learn a lot from "cat /etc/mtab".

      carl
      --
      carl lowenstein
      marine physical lab, u.c. san diego