6938Re: sda1 on flash, not hdd - should I restart unslinging?

  • Ben Pollinger
    Nov 27, 2007
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Mike \(mwester\)" <mwester@...>
      > Can we be more specific, please? Can the folks who have found this
      > please take a moment to provide the name of the file that needs to be
      > patched, a few lines of context from the area that needs the change, and
      > point out what needs to change?
      > Better yet, you all agreed that if you got help from this mailing
      list, you
      > would take a few moments and document the solution on the wiki:
      > http://www.nslu2-linux.org -- it sounds as if many would benefit
      from this,
      > whatever it might be, if it was adequately described and documented.

      Hi Mike,

      The suggested fix is make sleep 5 into sleep 10 in linuxrc - but I'm
      not sure if linuxrc refers to:

      Or all 3?

      The files are all identical on my setup - not sure if any are links
      rather than files

      The "sleep 5" is at line 24, within the context:

      line22: echo
      line24: sleep 5
      line26: mounted=

      This info could go into: