6930Re: sda1 on flash, not hdd - should I restart unslinging?

  • Ben Pollinger
    Nov 22, 2007

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-Essential-USB2-0-External/dp/B000EXZB0M/
      > Amazon.co.uk is bundling a slug and one of them for about 125 UKP.
      >
      > I had problems getting it to run which I reported, and set out a
      cure for, in
      > the nslu2-linux list on 20 Nov with the subject "telnetting to
      slug": it is
      > working fine now.
      >
      > Roger

      Thanks Roger, I read your post that list but I think my problem has
      some different cause, as I can telnet in no problems. I'm having a go
      with Debian as we speak:
      http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html

      Failing that I might just get another flash disk and try unslung on
      that, then use the USB hdd as storage.

      Cheers,
      Ben
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic