6702SATA enclosure with spindown support

  • yhoo_does_my_head_in
    Sep 1, 2007
      I've already got a PATA disk in a Raidsonic IB-360UE-BL connected to
      my slug, and this spins down fine. But now that the SATA drives have
      got so much cheaper, I figured I'd save a bit of dough.. if I could
      only find a decent USB-SATA enclosure.
      The wiki mentions two enclosures by Novac and LC Power which are not
      available where I live (or on ebay). It does say the Raidsonic
      IB-360StUS-B spins down via SATA, but nothing about using USB.

      Any suggestions of a good SATA-USB?