6647Persistent Unslung Logo

  • jnewgas
    Aug 6, 2007
      I have been running Unslung happily, but had an episode of corruption
      which was not cured by reflashing and erasing the Config Area with
      Unlsung.

      Reflashing with Linksys Software however has left the original Unlsung
      Penguin logo in the top left of the web page? Is this normal ?
      I have tried flushing the browser caceh but it is definately there.

      I then tried (the dangerous) Linksys EraseAll utility. The NSLU2 works
      fine but the Unslung logo remains.

      Any ideas ?

      John N
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic