6512Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Virtual Hosting with THTTPD problems

  • Peter Richard
    Jul 1 6:19 AM
      Are you trying this with two copies of thttpd running as described
      at http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheThttpdWebserver ? By
      using the second copy at port 80 for standard websever and the
      setting the original to use port 8080, I have access to both the
      configuration webpages by using http://myslughost:8080/ and to
      regular webpages at http://slughost/ which you would configure with
      virtual hosting in it's conf file.

      peter