6340Re: LAMP environnement installation and set up

  • mbremaud
    May 4, 2007
      Thank you very much,

      The LAMP server I want to set up is only for few people : I think I
      won't have more than 1 simultanous connection !
      But, you're right : with 32MB the LAMP sever will be too slow.
      I will manage with an online hosting !

      thanks for the ipkg remove <pkG> command

      Mickey

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Marcel Nijenhof <nslu2@...>
      wrote:

      > On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 13:16 +0000, mbremaud wrote:
      > > Hello everybody,
      > >
      > > I have 2 independant questions to ask you concerning NSLU2
      > >
      > > 1- is it simple to install and setup an LAMP environnement on
      NSLU2
      > > (running on unSLUNG) ?
      > > do I have to only install php, apache, MySQL and phpmyADMin
      via "ipkg"
      > > commands ?
      > > or is there some tricks ?
      > > maybe someone knows a tutorial to install, set up, and run a LAMP
      > > server
      >
      > Did you look at:
      > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Apache
      >
      > But really the first question is do you really want/need to run
      > a complete lamp setup. There is only 32 mb of memory so don't
      > expext wonders.
      >

      > > 2- I've installed some packages that in fact I not really use, do
      you
      > > know how can I uninstall them ?
      > >

      > ipkg remove <pkg>
      >
      > --