6275Is my slug or memory stick broken?

  • kindakinkyclub
    Mar 28, 2007
      I have unslung my NSLU2 to a memory stick and have been running for
      about a year using it as an FTP server and EPG uploader to my PVR.

      It stopped working this morning and the slug refuses to see the memory
      stick and the activity light on the stick does not flash when plugged
      in. i have tried disk1 and disk2 and rebooting but no luck.

      If I plug the stick in my PC it loads it as a disk drive and the lights
      start flashing.

      Is it time to put the slug in the bin? Or is there anything I should
      try first?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic