5262Re: Cron appends junk to my wget downloads!

  • Airw0lf
    Oct 10, 2006
      I'm not sure if it's a wget+cron issue, or just a cron issue. I don't see
      the problem for just calling wget.

      The version I'm using is a separate install (from ipkg install wget) in
      /opt/bin. I call /opt/bin/wget explicitly because I want to use this
      "full-featured" wget version.

      I managed to eliminate the problem by passing -q to wget. This stops all
      console output. However, I don't think it should be necessary to do
      this...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic