4962Re: CVS Server

  • Phil Endecott
    Aug 2, 2006
      > I was wondering if anyone has cross compiled the CVS server for the
      > slug? If so where can it be found?

      Brian, you probably didn't get a reply because your question wasn't very specific.
      There are numerous software distributions for the Slug (unslung, openslug, debian,
      etc.), all used by people on this list, and the answer will be different in each case.

      If you are using Debian, I think that installing the cvs package will
      include everything, both client and server (pserver).

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic