4575Re: Unslug 6.8 vs default Linksys firmware, what advantage?

  • janne5011
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hi i think better if you ask yourself : what do I need?
      -printserver?
      -webserver?
      -musicserver?
      ..and so on...
      then decide
      The wiki is a good place to look for what is in it, and what the nslu2
      is enable to do for you.
      /J
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005" <oohay1_2005@...>
      wrote:

      > so i was planning on flashing the box with 6.8 to use NTFS, but since
      > NTFS driver is unstable on the box, i'll be using EXT3. If so, what
      > are the advantages of using Unslug6.8 vs default Linksys firmware?
      >
      > trying to look for a comparison of features/advantanges of using
      > Unslug6.8 vs default Linksys firmware on these box...could someone
      > point me to the right direction? thx

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic