4568wireless music system involving NSLU2

  • lane10uk
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hopefully not too far off topic... I want to use either my slug as a
      media server, or just use a pc to set up play lists and serve music to
      my network via MSNMusic. That bit is fine, but I'm having trouble
      sourcing a bit of kit that acts as a wireless receiver to my hi-fi amp.

      At the moment, I have to cable it mini-jack to a pair of phonos. I
      don't need lots of features like Sonos and Roku systems, just a cheap
      item that plugs into the phono sockets and receives a wireless signal.

      Does anyone know of such an item, esp. in the UK? How else are you
      folk setting up your music systems?

      Cheers,

      Richard
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic