4098Re: [nslu2-general] Multiple library support for mt-daapd

  • Ben Firshman
    Apr 12 3:25 AM
      The way I got round this problem was by splitting up the music into
      multiple directories, then creating a playlist just for these
      directories.

      "Library 1" {
      path includes "/store/music/1"
      }

      "Library 2" {
      path includes "/store/music/2"
      }

      and so on. Most clients (iTunes included) are then smart enough to
      treat these playlists as separate libraries. Nice script though!

      Ben

      --
      Ben Firshman
      ben@... http://www.phatmonkey.org.uk/