408problem since telneting into Redboot
- Nov 11, 2004I have a virgin (not yet unslung) NSLU2 and was about to unsling it.
As recommended by the README, I first made sure I can telnet into
Redboot. After a few attempts this worked fine. In Redboot I stupidly
typed 'quit' (got an error msg) and the tried to quit the telnet
session via '^]'. I rebooted my slug. Since then it doesn't seem to
work properly anymore:
- it still starts up and beeps after half a minute or so as if it
- I can not connect to it with my web browser
- my DHCP server acts as if the slug never requested an IP address
(not listed in client list)
- I still can telnet into Redboot as usual (right timing during boot)
Any idea what might be wrong? How can I fix this?
- Next post in topic >>