394Re: Firmware update problems

  • oo03par
    Nov 4, 2004
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "go4nslu2" <go4nslu2@y...>
      wrote:
      > how do u connect to the share tru your webbrowser ? or tru a mapped
      > network drive ??
      >
      > i could connect fine tru the mapped drive but all hang when i did
      > tru webbrowser if i downloaded a file the nslu2 hang problem was the
      > chipset in my usb enclosure i have another 1 now and all is fine
      >
      > Henk

      Tried via a mapped drive and just going straight to the ip-address
      [\\192.168.0.77\] in Explorer.

      I can connect, and I can create and copy small files. Just not large
      ones.

      The drive I have is a Lacie 250Gb drive [ http://www.lacie.com/
      products/product.htm?pid=10468 ] if that's any help - maybe there's
      problems with it [in which case, bang goes that plan]

      I do have another USB2 hard drive, but the drive itself is corrupted
      so I am loathe to use it, but I'll give it a go.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic