3793Re: Can't Get Bluetooth Network Access Point to work with iPAQ 1945

  • Douglas Bush
    Feb 6, 2006
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Roland Rosier
      <rolandrosier@...> wrote:
      > Hello Douglas,
      > I've successfully tried the NAP stuff with an h2200
      > iPAQ and an h4700 iPAQ. Both of these run PocketPC 2003.
      > I don't know anyone with an 1945 type iPAQ I could try.
      > Regards,
      > Roland

      I have DUN working with my PDA, but I may try your recommendations.

      I'm curious, but what country to do you live in?

      In snooping around, I've noticed that DLink doesn't sell its NAP in
      North America, but they sell it pretty much anywhere else.

      Microsoft's Bluetooth stack (which is installed by default, no
      matter what the manufacturer ships with its install disc) does not
      perform NAP activities. It sets up a PPP link.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic