379Firmware update problems

  • oo03par
    Oct 29, 2004
      I've just bought a brand new NSLU2, which I ultimately want to act as
      an iTunes server.

      Trying firmware update [both uNSLUng and standard LinkSys] and all I
      get after about 5 minutes is IE or Opera timing out.

      When I go back to 192.168.1.77 it all seems fine, but if I try to re-
      start via the admin option [Administration|Status|Restart Now] it
      says "A firmware upgrade is in progress".

      I have left it for hours, but to no avail, so I turn it off and on
      [after which the box is fine] and the firmware still says v2.3R24.

      I've tried with and without Telnet access turned on, and with and
      without a USB2 drive in there, but all to no avail.

      Help!
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic