3417Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Twonkly on NSLU2 now disk doesn't spin down

  • CN
    Jan 1, 2006
      On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:42:38 -0000, bty597733 wrote:

      > I've now mounted /var and /dev as a ram disk (as well as setting the
      > spin down on my hard drive), and this seems to of done the trick.
      > Cheers Dirk.

      Dirk,
      Instead of remouting as noatime, is it possible to set the these atime writes
      delayed to, say once every hour? I have no idea if my question is way off ... I
      barely speak *nix :) If yes, how do we change that parameter.

      What is the downside to not writing the access time?

      Cordially, Chacko
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic